Supervisor | Media Strategy & Operations
|Type: Full Time|
|Office Location: Halifax|
Colour is a creative|social agency built for a connected world. Our culture is based on a curiosity about people, a desire to engage, co-creativity and the possibility of making a difference. We are driven by insights about people and a co-creative process rooted in the belief that great ideas can come from anywhere or anyone.
Colour Media focuses primarily on digital and social media strategy, planning, and execution, and is quickly growing in the areas of traditional media campaigns. Our team has remained a step ahead, leading the industry and delivering value to clients through innovative digital and social solutions. We pride ourselves on our ability to enter the world of our clients and to drive positive change for them. Through our offices in Halifax, New York and Toronto, we provide counsel to an eclectic range of clients, include fortune 100 companies across a range of dynamic industries including retail, education, non-profit, CPG, pharmaceutical and now cannabis.
As Supervisor, Media Strategy & Operations for Colour Media, you will be responsible for overseeing a variety of projects as the senior paid media resource across a number of client accounts.
We are not highly structured within the senior team at Colour. We work together, providing our expertise to clients as well as individual team members by providing them with multiple touch points across the broader company. The Supervisor will have solid line reporting to Randy Newman, Vice President Media & Strategy. Chris Keevill, Paul Lockhard & Pamela Teh are also always readily accessible for support as well.
As Supervisor you WILL:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of specific media accounts while developing, executing and monitoring the campaign system plans to ensure delivery against KPIs
- Supervise & coach media strategists assigned to those accounts
- Develop and implement process improvements within the media practice
- Lead the planning and execution across traditional and digital paid media channels
- Lead the process in optimizing the allocation of media investment across all digital media, including SEM, Programmatic Display, Video, Social, Mobile, etc. on assigned accounts
- Work closely with Managing Partners, creative teams, development teams and other third party resources to bring social strategy and social campaigns to life
- Ensure projects are happening on time and on budget with resources brought into specific jobs at the right time and through the right process
- Ensure regular communication with clients through status calls, client meetings etc.
- Occasional travel to Toronto, New York and possibly other markets may be required
- 7+ years of digital media experience within an agency environment (full-service agency environment is a plus)
- Certification on Google AdWords & Google Analytics is a plus
- A deep understanding of programmatic media
- Familiarity with ad servers and media reporting tools
- Campaign experience within traditional media channels (broadcast, print, OOH) is preferred
- Social Media campaign management experience is preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Management or Data Sciences
- Strong written and presentation skills are essential
Compensation will reflect your experience.
GET IN TOUCH
If this sounds like something you’d like to do, we’d love to chat. Send us a resume, a description of your past work and a link to your favourite video right now.
Email email@example.com with the subject line “Supervisor Media Strategy” as appropriate.